May 25- 31, 2020
Canadian Cannabis Week
Canadian Cannabis Week encompasses select cannabis events that celebrate, unite and inspire everyone from the canna-curious to the canna-connoisseur
Be A Part of CCW2020
Are you hosting cannabis related conferences, workshops or event in Toronto between May 24 and 31, apply now to have your event included in Canadian Cannabis Week.
For an event to be considered it must meet the following criteria:
- Tickets must be available to the public or members of the industry
- Focus of event must be cannabis
- Aim must be to educate, celebrate cannabis, the cannabis industry
Join Canadian Canadian Cannabis Week
There are two ways to be a part of CCW
- Listing: Have your event listed on the CCW site with a link to your ticket page, plus you'll receive CCW brand assets to incorporate into digital and print creative
- Partnership: As a partner event you will agree to actively promote CCW through your channels and in return you will receive:
- CCW brand assets to incorporate into digital and print creative
- Website listing with link
- Custom banner at your event
- Press opportunities
May 28 Bringing together leading experts from across the industry and from around the world, the Lift & Co. Cannabis Business Conference tackles the topics that are keeping C-level awake at night.
The Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo features over300 exhibitors from Canada and around the world, and more than 100 speakers including the industry's most knowledgeable and inspiring movers and shakers.